Monday, February 20, 2006

100 WORDS

Today marks the hundredth and final post for Daytips for Writers. Thanks to all of you who have visited here -- it has been my pleasure sharing some of the bits of wisdom that have helped me on my own writing journey. I wish all of you much writing success, whether you measure that by publications or words on the page. Everyone has a story to tell, and I look forward to reading all of yours. May the Muse inspire you, and when all else fails, remember all it takes to be a writer is to write. Good luck to all!

5 comments:

  1. I hate to see Daytips go! It has been a tremendous help to me ... so encouraging. Thanks for the time you put into it.

    Best of luck
    - Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Irene, Daytips will be missed - but I know you'll be around. Let me know as soon as your new book(s) come out.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anna & Julia -- it's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honestly sorry I found this, just today! I have read through a handful of your tips, these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see you go. I hope you'll still drop by my place and visit.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?