Saturday, May 3, 2008

THE SUCCESS PRINCIPLES


Last week on our Saturday night date, my husband picked up THE SUCCESS PRINCIPLES by Jack Canfield (cocreator of Chicken Soup for the Soul series). I kind of chuckled, because how many inspiration books can one buy? But when I looked more closely, I was totally hooked. The format for the book is very user-friendly with lots of short sections and famous quotes (you know I love that!), and it is chock-full of people's real life experiences.

Now you know I am all about going out and making your dreams come true. And this book has got some great tools to help get you "from where you are to where you want to be." Check it out!

"Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail."

- Charles F. Kettering (inventor with over 140 patents and honorary doctorates from nearly 30 universities
)

1 comment:

Your thoughts?