Monday, January 5, 2009
So, thanks to fellow Tenner Kay Cassidy (whose YA book THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY sounds awesome!) I've been thinking about goals.
What do I want to accomplish this year? And how will I do it?
Here are my major writing goals for 2009:
1. Acceptance and Delivery of THE WITCHES OF GEE'S BEND (soon, very soon!)
2. Submit and sell book 2, ESCAPE FROM FIRE MOUNTAIN
3. Write book 3, THE RED LIST (more on this later!)
4. Write (and revise!) 40 new poems by October 1 (deadline for coffee table book)
5. Develop supplemental material to be used in 2010 for Teacher pages on website, book discussion/activity pages AND for school visits (GEE'S BEND)
Yep, it's gonna be a busy year. But that's just how I like it.
"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way."
- Dr. Seuss