Monday, March 1, 2010

CELEBRATE NEW BOOKS ON THE BLOCK

It's MARCH! Can you believe it?? I am so ready for spring. And the air may still be nippy, but the redbuds are thisclose to popping. Which means the daffodils aren't far behind. And while I've got two school visits this week and a stack of ARCs to read, I am most excited about this week's new releases.

Big big BIG congratulations to the following authors whose books hit the shelves today and tomorrow:


TAGGED by Tenner and 2k10 classmate Mara Purnhagen. This is the only one on this post that I haven't read. Can't wait!!


HEX HALL by Rachel Hawkins. I've already raved about this one, but I happy to keep talking about it! Plus Rachel is my neighbor down there in Auburn, Alabama... and she's going on an Epic Tour starting tomorrow. Go, Rachel!!


FORGET-HER-NOTS by Amy Brecount White. I love Amy (hey, roomie!), and I love the romance and of course flowers in this book. Great read for spring!


THE LINE by Teri Hall. Great concept, and more flowers (orchids) and the main character's name is Rachel! (Are you getting all the connections here??) This one will leave you panting for the sequel.

2 comments:

  1. You're from Auburn too?

    I just moved back to Birmingham from Auburn about 2 weeks ago and I still has a sad about it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, Hex Hall was AWESOME and I love the cover for The Line.

    Next up to read: This book called Leaving Gee's Bend...do you know it? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?