Sunday, March 28, 2010

WHY I LOVE NEWSPAPERS



Thanks Mrs. Paynter for calling THREE times... and thanks Chris of the Knoxville News Sentinel for getting quotes from the kids and my sweet sister to make this a "family" story!

For a pic from my trip to Square Books, Jr. in Oxford, MS, head on over to Sarah Frances and Katie Anderson's blog PLOT THIS. These gals are on the verge, and it was so fun to talk "the biz" with them!

Also, can I just say that I lovelovelove Jill, the girl with the guitar?! Yep, she's the awesome children's book buyer at Square Books, Jr. And she can make up songs on the fly! So much fun.

By the way, SF and Katie, I totally stole the name of your blog for a workshop I am teaching later this year at Auburn Writers' Conference. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm with Lindsey. Rockstar all the way! Loved your visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! I feel famous.

    Loved hanging with you! And, I can't WAIT to read your book . . . well, I have to wait for my daughter to get finished with it.

    sf

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?