Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2011 QUILT A MONTH CHALLENGE UPDATE

JANUARY (for James, who is 6 and loves Lightning McQueen)


FEBRUARY (for me, who loves the Quilts of Gee's Bend and was excited to try this kit put out by Windham in cooperation with the Gee's Bend Foundation)


MARCH (for Julie, who will be turning 5 loves pink and purple)


APRIL (for Phyllis, just because the fabric with all its happy yellows made me think of her)

MAY (for Vonda, although she hasn't seen it yet, and if you knew her, you'd know why I had to use a whole bunch of fabrics!)

JUNE (coming soon... for my sister Lynn and niece Anna, in shades of purple)

and I must give a shout-out to Pat Weaver who sends me fabric packages on just about a weekly basis -- she scavenges yard sales and always ALWAYS shares. Love you, lady!

1 comment:

  1. Did you make all those?! I am truly impressed. Truly. Truly. Impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?