Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Power of One Little Word

This week I am traveling to Bismarck, North Dakota to be with my father. He's had a tough 2016 so far, and I will be so glad to be with him in person!

Yes, I will be bringing a coat. Bismarck has enjoyed a warm couple of weeks, but wouldn't you know a cool wind will be blowing while I am there? I've got my boots and scarves ready!

While I am there, I will be working with Bismarck Cancer Center and sharing my experiences with One Little Word. My talks will include all kinds of snippets from blog posts over the past 9 years... I'm thrilled and honored to share this part of my life with others. Thank you, BCC for having me... see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Irene, I'll be thinking about you and your dad. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Irene. Lucky them and it will be wonderful for your dad to share you with them at the Cancer Center. By the way if you would like a copy of my Penguins Song (I wrote it when I was teaching all about penguins and Antarctica and it is a hit with all the kids I teach it to) I would be happy to share. Can't wait to see some of your new books. Have safe travels. Janet F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a wonderful event full of sharing and kindness. Safe journey. LATHAM POWER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a wonderful event full of sharing and kindness. Safe journey. LATHAM POWER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a DELIGHTFUL time hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?