Thursday, November 5, 2009
1. My nephew Christopher who fell down a ventilator shaft six weeks ago comes home from the hospital today!
2. My mom is here. Fabric has been bought and as soon as possible the sewing machine will be humming.
3. We leave for Lake Guntersville today, where my amazing sister and sister-in-law will join us for scrapbooking and photography and food and other fun I probably shouldn't mention here.
4. My 2010 calendar is positively bulging! Thank you teachers and media specialists and parents who've invited me for school visits. It's gonna be fun!
5. My mouth is still garlicky from the spanakopita and other Greek wonderfulness I shared with Lindsey Leavitt and Kerry Madden at Do Di Yos. Yum!