Have I mentioned before that I love February? Yep. And most especially THIS February. Here's why:
1. Fan Mail!! That's right, I have fans. Well, to be more precise, I have a teacher who asked her kids to write me letters after I visited their school. Still counts. Thanks, kids!
2. Snow. All Mario wanted to do was eat it! But aren't his little paw prints SO CUTE?
3. The Bookstore in Huntsville. Had a great signing with so many wonderful folks... and Bonnie and Jennifer even brought me FLOWERS! You can just barely see the tulips and the tip-top of a gorgeous hydrangea in this pic of me and store owner Cassandra Wilson. Talk about SWEET...
4. New quilting project. Shhhhh... it's for mom, who is joining me for my South Alabama/Mississippi Book Tour. More on this later!
5. Early birthday present from my sister. EXACTLY what I needed!! LTG, you are the best sister in the galaxy!