Friday, January 18, 2008

QUICK UPDATE

1. No snow yet. (For Eric's sake, I am praying!)
2. Have acquired a nasty cold (and lost my voice in the process).
3. Will head to Port St. Joe, FL tomorrow to visit my grandmother who broke her hip (weather permitting).
4. Am super pleased to say Debbie and Alison will each be receiving a copy of What Came Before. (My husband said, wow, two gals who love their husbands!!) Congrats, ladies! Send me snail mail addresses and I'll zip 'em out to you! Also, if you want an inscription, let me know. Meanwhile, keep spreading those positive vibes around. You both inspire me!

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

-Mahatma Gandhi

5 comments:

  1. I Won...I won...I won...I never win!! I am so excited!! Thank you so much...and yes, please inscribe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, I have a little something on my site for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene,

    I do hope that you arrived safely in Florida to visit your grandmother. I pray that she is doing better.

    Thank you so much for your generosity. I am so excited about receiving an inscribed copy of your book. I emailed you yesterday, so if you didn't receive it let me know and I will send you another one. I am very excited about reading your work. I cannot wait! How nice of you to send a copy to both Alison and I! She is such a sweetheart. I am glad that we both won.

    I do hope that you are feeling better.

    Big hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irene,

    I forgot to tell you that the quote that you have posted from Ghandi, is one of my very favorites.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alison for what you left me at your blog. :) And Deb, I had a feeling you'd like that one. :)I'll mail books out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?