Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THE LITTLE THINGS


It truly is the little things that make all the difference. Like this award from Alison. Thank you, my friend, for spreading the joy and making the world a better place.

Now to pay it forward: Paul and the kids made me feel so special on Mother's Day. I got an uninterrupted nap and spinach dip at our most favorite Mexican restaurant. And I got the treasures pictured below. Folks, it doesn't get much better than this.


Thanks, fellas, for making me feel very loved. Now, back to the trenches. Be back tomorrow to explain Andrew's #2 (the last list).

"When you love a man, he becomes more than a body. His physical limbs expand, and his outline recedes, vanishes. He is rich and sweet and right. He is part of the world, the atmosphere, the blue sky and the blue water."

- Gwendolyn Brooks

1 comment:

  1. you are very welcome...what sweet notes your boys gave you...so very precious, the best gift ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?