Friday, August 7, 2009

FIVE FOR FRIDAY


I don't have poetry to share today, but I will be checking out Poetry Friday Roundup with Tricia at The Miss Rumphius Effect.

Five for Friday:

1. Where I'm not: LA. Which might make me sad if I think about all the stuff I'm missing, so instead I'll feel like I'm there by checking out Suzanne's SCBWI conference updates.

2. The don't call 'em "dog days" for nothing. It's hot. And muggy. Even my hair is complaining.

3. Counting down the days till this movie. Eric Bana. Need I say more?

4. Book club tonight. CAN'T WAIT.

5. Meanwhile, the MC in my WIP is crying out for a name change. What is wrong with that girl? Justine is a perfectly wonderful name. But she keeps whispering, "Cass. Cassie. Cassandra." Of course I'm listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?