Monday, November 21, 2011

GOOD NEWS ON A CLOUDY MONDAY

1. My oven is fixed! I've reserved my turkey and am excited to try this new recipe that calls for champagne. I feel festive already!

2. Yesterday sweet hubby and I went to see BREAKING DAWN. I'm not even going to read any of the criticism about the movie because I completely loved it -- and I want to savor that. (Hubby says I love anything that involves a BABY. He might be right. But I also love LOVE scenes. So, yeah, that, too.)

3.  I've abandoned my writing funk. That's right: think of me writing this week in between the family fun times.

4. I'm especially excited about these two books on my nightstand:






5. Thanks to Amazon, most of my Christmas shopping is DONE. And we already have our tree, although it is not decorated yet. Saving that for the weekend.

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?