Monday, December 16, 2013

THE GIFT OF SKY

Santa came early to our house this year! Here's what I received in the mail:


Don't you love those paper packages tied up with string?! They were gifts from my Winter Poem Swap partner Linda! (Shout-out to Tabatha for setting this up! It was my first time to participate, and I loved it.) When I opened the packages, here's what I found inside:


A blue sky scarf! Art made out of woven aluminum cans! And best of all: an original "SKY DREAMS" POEM!! Here it is close up:


Thank you, Santa Linda. I will treasure it always.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Irene, what a delightful surprise this morning. You are so welcome! I loved every bit of my planning for your 'sky' treasure! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was caught at the wrapping, but glad you opened. A sky shawl and poem from Linda! There's Christmas right there. How very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Linda is so so thoughtful.

    Her poem reminded me that yesterday I saw a cloud in the shape of a smiling snake sneezing. :-) On the way to my parents' house for Thanksgiving, the clouds put on a great show and I was actually entertained for nearly three hours! Maybe there's a picture book in that...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?