Monday, November 2, 2015

Movie Monday: BRIDGE OF SPIES

It's THE COLD WAR brought to you by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. Can't go wrong with that combination, can you?!

I walked away with this thought... the things governments do that we, the average citizens, know nothing about. 

So much secrecy. I wonder: what kind of world would it be if we were all just straightforward, if we didn't hold so tightly to secrets?

Good movie. I thought it might be slow, but I was interested the whole way through. I never quite felt it in my gut, but still a nice way to spend a couple of hours with the hubby and youngest son. Plus, I am totally adopting Rudolf Abel's non-worry policy: "Would it help [to be worried]?" Um, no. No it would not.

Which brings me to this. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?