Monday, January 6, 2020

3 Words for #CYBILS Elementary Nonfiction Finalists

I'm delighted to be serving this year as a CYBILS judge in the Elementary and Middle Grade Nonfiction categories... and oh what lovely finalists the panel has selected! Today I offer you 3 words (that are not included in the book's title) that come to my mind after reading most of the Elementary category finalists. (One title I haven't yet received... more on this one as soon as I've seen it!) Meanwhile, read these titles! You'll be glad you did.

Don't know yet. :)

Ice. Journey. Hope.

Accurate. Accessible. Birth.

Change. Light. Hope.

Surprises. Analogies. Variety.

Danger. Heroes. Bravery.

Sax. Bebop. Passion.

1 comment:

  1. I've read the final three & the others are on my list, Irene. It's going to be hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?