Monday, February 1, 2010

CELEBRATE NEW VOICES

I love February. Partly because it's my birthday month, partly because it's when spring arrives in Alabama, and partly because it's shorter than all the other months and deserves some extra love.

Which MUST BE the reason they put Valentine's Day in this month.

So yay for February! And yay for the following authors and their books, soon to be on shelves near you:


by Josh Berk. I'm happy to report I've read this one. And it's AWESOME!


by Suzanne Young, who just got a brand spanking new book deal!


by Kristin Walker. And if the book is anywhere close to the coolness of her website, bring it on!


by Cynthia Jaynes Omololu. Oh man, have I heard good things about this one.


by Julie Kagawa. This one has faeries... don't you love that cover?!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, two I hadn't heard about yet. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Suzanne's book at the SCBWI conference (it sold out there!). Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?