Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thankful Poem

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving! On Friday be sure to visit Bridget at wee words for wee ones to partake of Poetry Friday Roundup!

I am still buzzing from the loveliness that was NCTE... and also enjoying a quieter week this week with my family. But I did want to pop in with a new thankful (love) poem...



... and a re-run of a favorite from ARTSPEAK: Happy! It's reminiscent of the "God is great, God is good" prayer from my youth. I hope it reminds you of a happy time in your life!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, thankful poem. Yellow, blue, and green - all my favorite colors. And all things untamed brings to mind the year that you chose wild as your OLW. Happy Thanksgiving, Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am thankful for YOU! You who bring so much calm goodness to the world!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?