Monday, November 24, 2008

PASSING IT ON


The very best part of getting a blog award is passing it on.

And as soon as Kirie sent it my way, I knew instantly who I wanted to send it to: Sarah Frances and Katie at Plot This.

They are gorgeous, they are talented, they are dreamers, just like me. Even better, they are dreamers who actively go after those dreams. They are writers I am so happy to be reaquainted with, and they also have a really REAL blog. Know what I mean? Plus they live in the great state of Mississippi and found the movie TWILIGHT as comical as I did. :)

Check them out. You won't be disappointed. And mark my words: these two are going places in the kidlitosphere. It's just a matter of time.

"There is luck in sharing a thing."

- Irish proverb

4 comments:

  1. Oh me, oh my! I am freaking out!!!!!! Our first ever blog award!!!!!!!

    Woo hoo! I am so honored. Must. call. Sarah Frances!!!!

    Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ! What a fun start to the week!

    I want to print your kinds words and laminate them for my desk. It means so much to receive your compliments--you are such a talented, brilliant, creative person.

    Thank you a million times!!

    SF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill second everything you said :)
    Shelli (Market My Words)
    http://faeriality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Irene, my Tenner sister! Thank you for passing on your Love Award to our mutual friends.

    I am so looking forward to meeting you in person one of these days!

    Cheers,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?